How your donation will be used:
We maintain high standards when it comes to donations and use funds in the most efficient manor possible. We encourage donors to make their donations to the program that has the most meaning to them.
Here are some examples of how funds are used:
Awareness & Education:
- Travel expenses for the 50 Schools/50 States campaign.
- Media equipment to create podcasts, short films and photographs to help spread awareness.
- Rent for our office to provide cost-free technology classes to local and visiting visually impaired community.
Research & Development:
- Laboratory equipment such as 3D printers, electronic equipment and miscellaneous parts.
- Application development.
- Space for the lab.
Athletics & Recreation:
- Sports equipment such as kayaks, skis, bike, mountaineering gear, uniforms.
- Travel expenses and registration fees for races/events.
- Grants for the Endeavor 2 Connect program
We currently use PayPal to accept donations where you can use your credit card or PayPal account.
Donations can also be mailed to:
Blind Endeavors Foundation
PO Box 662
Normal, IL 61761
Blind Endeavors Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID: 47-2832303